Freitag, 1. August 2008

Mark Joyner - Integrationmarketing.com

Mark Joyner seems to be back :-))

His new website is Integrationmarketing.com

A friend wrote me this today:

When I first got started in this business,
Mark Joyner had just announced that he was
retiring from teaching marketing.

On my first project, I somehow managed to
get him to agree to do an interview with
lil' ol me for "12 Week Intensive".

At that time, he told me that he'd retired
from the 'guru business'. However, he still
owed his publisher a couple of books.

So, out came "The Irresistable Offer" and
"The Great Formula". And other than working
hard on his Simpleology business, we didn't
really hear much from him.

Those two books are MUST READS for anyone
in business today ... and let me just say
THANK GOODNESS he wrote those books. I use
them as guidelines to this day.

This morning, I just learned that Mark
has just completed another book called
"Integration Marketing". You can get
download it here:

http://www.integrationmarketing.com/

So, now I get to say THANK GOODNESS that
Mark Joyner is still writing books on
marketing. As you'll see on the above
site - Integration Marketing is a very
powerful force that not very many people
ever teach or talk about.

I was shocked to hear my name mentioned
by Tellman Knudson on this site. I had
no idea at the time that I was Tellman's
"first" attempt at integration marketing.

How incredibly cool.

Anyway, I'm not gonna pretend like I've
had the time to read this book yet. But,
I've read all of Mark's other books - and
I've directly applied integration marketing
numerous times in my own business.

So, I know the power of it and I highly
recommend that you run - don't walk -
run to that site and download this
very early draft of the book before
it's available in bookstores.

Keine Kommentare: